Union Bank Recruitment 2022 Apply For Jobs In Union Bank of India | Job In Union Bank | Vacancies In Union Bank of India | Recruitments In Union Bank | Union Bank Vacancies 2022 | Employment News In Union Bank of India | Hirings In Union Bank | Job Openings In Union Bank | Latest Upcoming Jobs In Union Bank of India | Upcoming Latest Center/State Government Jobs
Candidates Who Are Searching For Jobs In Union Bank of India There is Good News For Those Candidates Because Union Bank of India Invited Applications For Union Bank Position On It’s Own Recruitment Portal. Candidates Who Are Interested For Do Work With Union Bank of India.Get Direct Official Link for how to Apply for Union Bank Recruitment 2022 along with current Union Bank Vacancy Official Notification 2022 here.
Candidates can get full details about Latest Govt Jobs 2022 in Union Bank of India in the Below section. Applicants should read carefully this article to know about Sarkari Naukri 2022 .How can you get this employment?, what is required for this Union Bank of India Department vacancy? All eligibility condition in details information provided in the Below parts of this post. You should check these details with very clean mind and then you should go for apply for Union Bank of India Job vacancy.
Union Bank Recruitment 2022 Apply Online For Jobs In Union Bank of India For Chief Risk officer, Head – Analytics Post
Union Bank Published A Notification On It’s Official Website For Position Of Chief Risk officer, Head – Analytics, And Invites Applications. Candidates Who Have Eligibility For Chief Risk officer, Head – Analytics Position And Interested To Work With Union Bank of India, They Check Their Abilities And Try Their Luck. Read Notification Before Apply, Then Submit Your Application Carefully.
Candidates Must Have To Check All Details About Union Bank Chief Risk officer, Head – Analytics Recruitment 2022 Like As Educational Qualification Required For Chief Risk officer, Head – Analytics, Required Age Criteria, Application Fees, Salary & Allowances, Selection Process, How To Apply, Vacancy Details, Important Dates & Links Etc.
|Recruiter Department||Union Bank of India|
|Job Role||Chief Risk officer, Head – Analytics|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Application Last Date||Up Date Soon|
|Age Criteria||35-55 years|
|Education Qualification||Degree, Graduation, B.Tech, Masters Degree, ME, MBA|
|Salary & Allowances||Rs. 36,000/- Per Month (Consolidated)|
|Number Of Vacancies||06|
|Job Location||Mumbai – Maharashtra|
|Job Types||Contract Basis|
Vacancy Details Of Union Bank Chief Risk officer, Head – Analytics Recruitment 2022
Total Vacancies: 06
- Chief Risk officer→01
- Chief Digital Officer→01
- Head – Analytics→01
- Chief Economic Advisor→01
- Head – API Management→01
- Head – Digital Lending and Fin Tech→01
Eligibility Criteria For Union Bank Chief Risk officer, Head – Analytics Recruitment 2022
- Chief Risk officer, Head – Analytics→As per Union Bank official notification candidate should have completed Degree, Graduation, BE/ B.Tech, Masters Degree, ME, MBA from any of the recognized board or University.
- Chief Risk officer: As Per NormsChief Digital Officer: Degree in Computer Science/ Engineer, Masters in Technology, MBAHead – Analytics: Degree in Computer Science/ Engineering, Statistic, Masters Degree in Data Science, Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems and StatisticsChief Economic Advisor: ME in Monetary/ Financial Economics, Doctorate Degree in areas of Money/ Banking/ International FinanceHead – API Management: BE/ B.Tech in Computer Science/ ITHead – Digital Lending and Fin Tech: Degree, Graduation
Chief Risk officer:
- Candidate Should have Two years experience as CRO in such regulated lenders in respect of which there is regulatory requirement of appointing CRO with Board approval.
- Candidate Should have Five years experience in corporate Credit and risk management at the level of Assistant General Manager or above in one or more PSBs, or having similar role and responsibilities in one or more regulated lending entity (in the opinion of the CRO-recruiting PSB and its CRO Selection Committee), with minimum experience of one year in corporate credit and one year in risk management.
Chief Digital Officer:
- Candidate Should have Previous experience in leading and managing large teams.
- Candidate Should have 4 years of experience leading Delivery Management of Business Applications, Project Management & Program management in banking industry
- Candidate Should have 3 experience of working in digital customer journeys and digital business Model.
- Candidate Should have All rounded experience in driving large digital transformation programs for preferably the financial/banking sector.
Head – Analytics:
- Candidate Should have Total experience of 10+ years in technology leadership roles preferably in BFSI
- Candidate Should have At least 5+ years of experience and a proven track record of spearheading large-scale data and analytics transformation projects, including setting up and operationalization of a Data warehouse / Business Intelligence (DW/BI) platform, implementation of fraud analytics use cases etc.
- Candidate Should have Experience of setting up, managing and leading an in-house technology team of analytics experts, data scientists, data integration experts etc.
Chief Economic Advisor:
- Candidate Should have Minimum 12 years work experience as an Economist in a commercial Bank/ Financial Institution or other reputed Corporate Organization or Teaching experience as Lecturer/ Professor in Economics in a college/ University or combined experience as an Economist and in teaching.
Head – API Management:
- Candidate Should have Experience in working on the cloud.
- Candidate Should have 2 to 5 years of project management and technical architecture experience.
Head – Digital Lending and Fin Tech:
- Candidate Should have Minimum 5 years of experience in BFSI (Banking, Financial Services & Insurance) sector with 2 years of experience at senior /Head level position in relevant field
Age Limits: For Union Bank Chief Risk officer, Head – Analytics Recruitment 2022
Lower Age Limit-35 years
Upper Age Limit-55 years
Salary & Allowances For Union Bank Chief Risk officer, Head – Analytics Recruitment 2022
- Chief Risk officer, Head – Analytics→Rs.36,000/- Per Month (Consolidated)
Application Fee For Union Bank Recruitment 2022
- All Candidates: RS. 1000/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Selection Process For Union Bank Recruitment 2022
Candidates Are Selected On Basis Of-
- Written Exam
How To Apply For Union Bank Recruitment 2022
Candidates Who Are Desirous Of Applying For The Above Union Bank of India Posts And Are Willing To Be Posted At The Locations Indicated In The Union Bank of India Advertisement May Submit The Application By Follow The Following Steps:-
- First Of All, Applicant Should Read Complete Notification Published By Department Before Apply.
- The Candidate Will Have Visit On Departments Official Website And Then Choose The Right Recruitment Option.
- Then Applicant Have To Fill All The Details Required In The Application Form.
- Check All Filled Details Before Submitting Application Form.
- If The Applicant Sees Any Mistake In Your Application Form, Then You Can Correct It Before Submitting It Because No Corrections Allowed After Final Submission.
- Then Pay The Application Form Fees If Required.
- After Paying Fees You Can Final Submit Application Form.
- And Take Printout Of Submitted Application Form For Future Uses.
- Now You Can Apply Online.
Important Dates For Union Bank Recruitment 2022
Applications Starting Date:-Up Date Soon
Applications Closing Date:-Up Date Soon
Application Fee Payment last Date:-Up Date Soon
Admit Card Release Date:-Up Date Soon
Exam Date:-Up Date Soon
Important Links Related To Union Bank Recruitment 2022
Note:– If There Accrues A Technical Or Typing Error in Union Bank of India Post published on Our Job Portal Govtjobsvacancynews.com Not Responsible. Please Read Union Bank of India Departments Official Notification For Detailed Informations. Thanks For Visiting this Union Bank of India Jobs 2022, Stay Connected With Our Job Portal For Upcoming Union Bank of India Jobs and Future Updates About All Other Recruitment Notifications.