TDCC Bank Recruitment 2022 Apply Online For Jobs In Thane District Central Cooperative Bank Ltd For Junior Clerk, Peon Post
TDCC Bank Published A Notification On It’s Official Website For Position Of Junior Clerk, Peon, And Invites Applications. Candidates Who Have Eligibility For Junior Clerk, Peon Position And Interested To Work With Thane District Central Cooperative Bank Ltd, They Check Their Abilities And Try Their Luck. Read Notification Before Apply, Then Submit Your Application Carefully.
Candidates Must Have To Check All Details About TDCC Bank Junior Clerk, Peon Recruitment 2022 Like As Educational Qualification Required For Junior Clerk, Peon, Required Age Criteria, Application Fees, Salary & Allowances, Selection Process, How To Apply, Vacancy Details, Important Dates & Links Etc.
|Recruiter Department||Thane District Central Cooperative Bank Ltd|
|Job Role||Junior Clerk, Peon|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Application Last Date||05 Sep 2022|
|Age Criteria||18-40 years|
|Education Qualification||8th, 10th, Degree, Graduation|
|Salary & Allowances||Rs 10,000 – 15,000/- Per Month|
|Number Of Vacancies||288|
Vacancy Details Of TDCC Bank Recruitment 2022
Total Vacancies: 288 Posts
- Junior Clerk→233
- Peon→ 55
- Refer to the Official Notification to know more about the educational details
Lower Age Limit-18 years
Upper Age Limit-38 years
Upper Age limit Should be Regulate As Govt Rules.
Salary & Allowances
- Junior Clerk→Rs. 15,000/-Per Month
- Peon→ Rs. 10,000/-Per Month
- For All Candidates: Rs. 944/- (Junior Clerk Post)
- For All Candidates: Rs. 590/- (Peon Post)
- Mode of Payment: Online
Candidates Are Selected On Basis Of-
- Online Test, Interview.
- For other selection process details please go to the official notification.
How To Apply
Candidates Who Are Desirous Of Applying For The Above Thane District Central Cooperative Bank Ltd Posts And Are Willing To Be Posted At The Locations Indicated In The Thane District Central Cooperative Bank Ltd Advertisement May Submit The Application By Follow The Following Steps:-
- First Of All, Applicant Should Read Complete Notification Published By Department Before Apply.
- The Candidate Will Have Visit On Departments Official Website And Then Choose The Right Recruitment Option.
- Then Applicant Have To Fill All The Details Required In The Application Form.
- Check All Filled Details Before Submitting Application Form.
- If The Applicant Sees Any Mistake In Your Application Form, Then You Can Correct It Before Submitting It Because No Corrections Allowed After Final Submission.
- Then Pay The Application Form Fees If Required.
- After Paying Fees You Can Final Submit Application Form.
- And Take Printout Of Submitted Application Form For Future Uses.
- Now You Can Apply Online.
Applications Starting Date:-26 Aug 2022
Applications Closing Date:-05 Sep 2022
Application Fee Payment last Date:-05 Sep 2022
Admit Card Release Date:-Notified Soon
Exam Date:-Notified Soon