AFCAT Recruitment 2022 Apply For Jobs In Air Force Common Admission Test | Job In AFCAT | Vacancies In Air Force Common Admission Test | Recruitments In AFCAT | AFCAT Vacancies 2022 | Employment News In Air Force Common Admission Test | Hirings In AFCAT | Job Openings In AFCAT | Latest Upcoming Jobs In Air Force Common Admission Test | Upcoming Latest Center/State Government Jobs
Candidates Who Are Searching For Jobs In Air Force Common Admission Test There is Good News For Those Candidates Because Air Force Common Admission Test Invited Applications For AFCAT Position On It’s Own Recruitment Portal. Candidates Who Are Interested For Do Work With Air Force Common Admission Test.Get Direct Official Link for how to Apply for AFCAT Recruitment 2022 along with current AFCAT Vacancy Official Notification 2022 here.
Candidates can get full details about Latest Govt Jobs 2022 in Air Force Common Admission Test in the Below section. Applicants should read carefully this article to know about Sarkari Naukri 2022 .How can you get this employment?, what is required for this Air Force Common Admission Test Department vacancy? All eligibility condition in details information provided in the Below parts of this post. You should check these details with very clean mind and then you should go for apply for Air Force Common Admission Test Job vacancy.
AFCAT Recruitment 2022 Apply Online For Jobs In Air Force Common Admission Test For NCC Special Entry Post
AFCAT Published A Notification On It’s Official Website For Position Of NCC Special Entry, And Invites Applications. Candidates Who Have Eligibility For NCC Special Entry Position And Interested To Work With Air Force Common Admission Test, They Check Their Abilities And Try Their Luck. Read Notification Before Apply, Then Submit Your Application Carefully.
Candidates Must Have To Check All Details About AFCAT NCC Special Entry Recruitment 2022 Like As Educational Qualification Required For NCC Special Entry, Required Age Criteria, Application Fees, Salary & Allowances, Selection Process, How To Apply, Vacancy Details, Important Dates & Links Etc.
|Recruiter Department||Air Force Common Admission Test|
|Job Role||NCC Special Entry|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Application Last Date||30 June 2022|
|Age Criteria||18-40 years|
|Salary & Allowances||56,100 – 1,77,500/-Per Month|
|Number Of Vacancies||334|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Job Types||Central Govt Jobs|
Vacancy Details Of AFCAT Recruitment 2022
Total Vacancies: 334 Posts
|Flying||214/23F/SSC/M & W|
|Ground Duty (Technical)||213/23T/PC/102 AEC/ M 213/23T/SSC/102AEC/ M & W|
|Ground Duty (Non-
|213/23G/PC/M 212/23G/SSC/M & W|
|NCC Special Entry||Flying||214/23F/PC/M and 213/23F/SSC/M & W|
Eligibility Criteria For AFCAT NCC Special Entry Recruitment 2022
- Flying Branch through AFCAT and NCC Special Entry→Candidates should have mandatorily passed with a minimum of 50% marks each in Maths and Physics at 10+2 level and (a) Graduation with minimum three years degree course in any discipline from a recognized University with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent. OR (b) BE/B Tech degree (Four years course) with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent. OR (c) Candidates who have cleared Section A & B examination of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers (India)
- Ground Duty (Technical & Non-Technical) Branch→Technical: Candidates with a minimum of 50% marks each in Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level and a minimum of four years degree graduation /integrated post-graduation qualification in Engineering/ Technology OR cleared Sections A and B examination of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India or Graduate membership examination of the Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers by actual studies with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent.
Non-Technical: Passed 10+2 and Graduate Degree (Minimum three years degree course) in any discipline from a recognized university with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent or cleared section A & B examination of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India from a recognized university with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent.
Refer to the Official Notification to know more about the educational details
Age Limits: For AFCAT Recruitment 2022
- 20 to 24 years as on 01 January 2023 i.e. born between 02 January 1999 to 01 January 2003
- Upper Age limit Should be Regulate As Govt Rules.
Salary & Allowances For AFCAT Recruitment 2022
- NCC Special Entry:- Candidates Will Be Paid Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500/-Per Month
- Note. Flight Cadets shall receive a fixed stipend of Rs 56,100/- per month during one year of training.
Application Fee For AFCAT Recruitment 2022
- AFCAT Entry: 250/- for All Candidates
- NCC Special Entry: Nil
Selection Process For AFCAT Recruitment 2022
Candidates Are Selected On Basis Of-
- Stage I Test, Stage II Test, Medical Examinations.
- For other selection process details please go to the official notification.
How To Apply For AFCAT Recruitment 2022
Candidates Who Are Desirous Of Applying For The Above Air Force Common Admission Test Posts And Are Willing To Be Posted At The Locations Indicated In The Air Force Common Admission Test Advertisement May Submit The Application By Follow The Following Steps:-
- First Of All, Applicant Should Read Complete Notification Published By Department Before Apply.
- The Candidate Will Have Visit On Departments Official Website And Then Choose The Right Recruitment Option.
- Then Applicant Have To Fill All The Details Required In The Application Form.
- Check All Filled Details Before Submitting Application Form.
- If The Applicant Sees Any Mistake In Your Application Form, Then You Can Correct It Before Submitting It Because No Corrections Allowed After Final Submission.
- Then Pay The Application Form Fees If Required.
- After Paying Fees You Can Final Submit Application Form.
- And Take Printout Of Submitted Application Form For Future Uses.
- Now You Can send Their Application Form The Following Address:-
Important Dates For AFCAT Recruitment 2022
Applications Starting Date:-01 June 2022
Applications Closing Date:-30 June 2022
Application Fee Payment last Date:-Not Mentioned
Admit Card Release Date:-Notified Soon
Exam Date:-July 2022
Important Links Related To AFCAT Recruitment 2022
Note:– If There Accrues A Technical Or Typing Error in Air Force Common Admission Test Post published on Our Job Portal Govtjobsvacancynews.com Not Responsible. Please Read Air Force Common Admission Test Departments Official Notification For Detailed Informations. Thanks For Visiting this Air Force Common Admission Test Jobs 2022, Stay Connected With Our Job Portal For Upcoming Air Force Common Admission Test Jobs and Future Updates About All Other Recruitment Notifications.